original Doctor's House dates from 1867 and earned its name by
being home to a series of medical men - the last of whom, Dr.
Thomas Henry Robinson, practiced here for 52 years. A major rebuilding
and expansion program was completed in the spring of 1993. The
original Dr. House and Livery was completly gutted. A chapel
was erected on the property and is conected via a tunnel. The
grounds are wonderful traditional style photography7 and family
poortrait while the mood of the property allows for plenty of